More options for Custom Race

United States
United States
GTP_UnicornBacon
I would like to see just a few more features for GT Sport:

•option to choose which cars within a class to race against. Or also to qualify for races.

•option for multi class racing with at-least two different groups on a track at once.

•an autopilot like B-Spec mode to use for endurance racing would be perfect considering the 24 hour time length for races.

Still hope we can do things like this in a future GT.

I can in Assetto Corsa(PS4), which is frustrating:

I can also assign AI custom names(look at player 5, 11 & 12):
EJ8vn__VAAAi5N9

So what can you do specifically? Can you control which cars you can specifically race against? If so I might need to buy this game.

So what can you do specifically? Can you control which cars you can specifically race against? If so I might need to buy this game.
Yes, as the above videos show, I can assign any car to the grid and have a race. I can set any track to my custom championship as well. Even set up a points structure.

All those cars in the videos, I specifically picked them and their liveries too.

Yes, as the above videos show, I can assign any car to the grid and have a race. I can set any track to my custom championship as well. Even set up a points structure.

All those cars in the videos, I specifically picked them and their liveries too.
Thank you with the information, I will definitely think of buying this I just don’t know if for the ps4 or pc

See I wish Project cars 2 had this aswell for making championships and selecting what cars and teams you want to race against .

Thank you with the information, I will definitely think of buying this I just don’t know if for the ps4 or pc
PC will be better for cars & tracks you can get. Just check the Assetto Corsa PC threads. I have the game on XB1 and PS4.

Anyway, hopefully we'll see more customisation in the next GT game.

i would love to see an update for the custom race mode it will bring us endless replayable content like setting up championships and set cars weight, power, nationality we can make our own career mode and the AI in custom races are much better than the ones in gt league

Back