Hello to everyone!
I only play a few games which my mom bought for me and this is one of my favorites.
I only wish if they could add more options on car customization then that would be great!! It would be nice that your customized car will be unique with others when you go online.
For example:
painting - it would be great idea if you can actually choose which part of the car can be painted meaning paint by section or even upload your graphic paint design over your car... wouldn't it be cool!!
I also saw a thread suggesting a carbon fiber paint chip.. well forgive me if I have short knowledge of carbon fiber but I think it's more realistic if they add more carbon fiber parts not paint chips like they've already included the carbon fiber hood then why not the rest of the parts? just a suggestion though.
Perhaps a new kind of engine like those engine you see in drag racing where it's exhaust is actually protruding outside the hood or whatever they call it.
I mean in short... more customization in engine, parts, painting, etc. would add more fun in the game and produce more unique cars which sets out the creativity of every gamer.
So when you go online you could actually be more proud of what you have even all of you online are using say roadster or whatever but everybody will be unique in its own way.
Just a suggestion though.
Have fun everyone!
I only play a few games which my mom bought for me and this is one of my favorites.
I only wish if they could add more options on car customization then that would be great!! It would be nice that your customized car will be unique with others when you go online.
For example:
painting - it would be great idea if you can actually choose which part of the car can be painted meaning paint by section or even upload your graphic paint design over your car... wouldn't it be cool!!
I also saw a thread suggesting a carbon fiber paint chip.. well forgive me if I have short knowledge of carbon fiber but I think it's more realistic if they add more carbon fiber parts not paint chips like they've already included the carbon fiber hood then why not the rest of the parts? just a suggestion though.
Perhaps a new kind of engine like those engine you see in drag racing where it's exhaust is actually protruding outside the hood or whatever they call it.
I mean in short... more customization in engine, parts, painting, etc. would add more fun in the game and produce more unique cars which sets out the creativity of every gamer.
So when you go online you could actually be more proud of what you have even all of you online are using say roadster or whatever but everybody will be unique in its own way.
Just a suggestion though.
Have fun everyone!