More People Should Play This

• Thread starter sinbad
  • 21 comments
Why don't more people here play this game? OK it might not have the number of cars and tracks that GT has, but for online racing this game is amazing. www.liveforspeed.net

At worst it might fill part of the gap between now and GT4, give it a try.

Attachments

• quadro-pass.jpg
    quadro-pass.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 232
Patch E is out now, with many improvements. There is now an official hotlap chart on the liveforspeed website. The S1 release, with new tracks and cars is predicted to be available within 1 month. Really, if you like Gran Turismo, you should at least give this a try. It's great fun.

Hey, the only other forum for LFS is the extremely populated racesimcentral forum, which RSC actually hosts Live For Speed's web site...
So maybe all of ya that are into LFS ought to go there...
...and come here for GT1,2,3,C, and the upcoming... 4?

Originally posted by Impreza STi
Hey, the only other forum for LFS is the extremely populated racesimcentral forum, which RSC actually hosts Live For Speed's web site...
So maybe all of ya that are into LFS ought to go there...
...and come here for GT1,2,3,C, and the upcoming... 4?

I'm well aware of Racesimcentral. You might have noticed that this LFS section at GTplanet is in the PC GAMES category. No? Well check if you want.
To the best of my knowledge GT1, 2 , 3 , C or the upcoming"..." 4 are not available on the PC. Nor is GT available on the rumble strip forum, or photoshop competitions. Had you considered that maybe the point of these OFF TOPIC sections of GTplanet was to discuss topics other than Gran Turismo? No? Well check if you want.
:banghead:

It doesn't take long to get the credits. There is a quick way to do it, but the practice is a good thing for when you play online. The quick way is to race on the Skidpad Track, 3 laps, max no. of AI. Oh yeah, the GTi rules by the way. :) All the best racing is in the GTi's. Keep playing and practicing, get yourself a good setup from a kind online racer, or off the RSC forum pages. Maybe see you online! :)

He's wrong. There's a free demo of the game. You can get S1 for $20 USD. There stilla few people playing the demo but most have changed over to S1.

Originally posted by Shannon
Meh, I have a 1.68ghz Athlon, which should do seeming that the requirements are 200mhz PII.

Me gotz da 850mhz Duron here, 256mb RAM (SD though, :() and Geforce2 64mb graphics card, not exactly a gamers PC.

Originally posted by Cobraboy
Me gotz da 850mhz Duron here, 256mb RAM (SD though, :() and Geforce2 64mb graphics card, not exactly a gamers PC.
Heh. 1.68ghz Athlon 2000+, 512mb DDR Ram, GeForce 4 Ti4200. I could go for an Athlon 2400+ or higher, but this does the job.

Back