More rally courses please..

  • Thread starter Thread starter sid77
  • 17 comments
  • 949 views
Messages
57
Lately I've really been enjoying the rallying in GT and love to take my C4/Impreza round Eider. It's a shame there isn't more unique rally stages....Here's hoping for an update.
 
Get WRC the Game. Rally in GT5 is nice, but even If a rally update comes, It will never be as complete as WRC the Game. You can't compare the graphics, but It is a nicely build proper rally game with reasonable physics and nicely worked out concept, with good and stable on line options.
 
I'd like all of the courses from GT4, even at low quality, they'd still be better than Toscana.
 
I don't know what it is with the rally stages in the Gt series, they are all just to easy, It seems you can't do anything wrong, except hitting walls.

I golded everything first time, except snowy Loeb challenge, where I touched many walls :P

If PD adds more stages, they need to make them harder.
 
^ I agree. I would love more rally stages to be added, but I would like them to be more realistic. With tighter stages and sharper turns and things like that. At the moment they are too easy.
 
Tahiti Maze for God!!!!
 
First: Want. Pikes Peak. Now!

Second: I'd love to have long point to point races to recreate the dakar rallye event.
 
Or, instead of going off road :

1000 miles

So we can use our classic cars a bit more.
 
Dirt2 is my favorite off-road game. Dirt3 is coming out this year.
 
Dirt2 is my favorite off-road game. Dirt3 is coming out this year.

Well, Dirt isn't a part of GT5 now, is it?

Btw, Tahiti Maze, with a Mini 👍
 
First: Want. Pikes Peak. Now!

Second: I'd love to have long point to point races to recreate the dakar rallye event.

This would be great!


Or, instead of going off road :

1000 miles

So we can use our classic cars a bit more.

I'm a fan of MILLE MIGLIA, but that would be one BIG track, probably crashing the PS3. :)



Dirt2 is my favorite off-road game. Dirt3 is coming out this year.

Yep, I like their rally locations, Malaysia and China would be amazing if they where in GT5.
 
Well, Dirt isn't a part of GT5 now, is it?

Btw, Tahiti Maze, with a Mini 👍

I didn't say it was.

The OP said he liked rallying. Dirt2 is rally and Dirt3 is will be adding more rally.
 
I didn't say it was.

The OP said he liked rallying. Dirt2 is rally and Dirt3 is will be adding more rally.

rallying in GT

Is what he said.
 
PD made a BIG surprise wen I tryed GT5 rally prat.. first thing that went in my mind was "what a waste of license" lol
 
I agree. There were so many rally events in previous GTs, well many more event in general. Im hoping this gets addressed in future patches or something. The seasonal events are nice and all, but its the same thing. ashpalt racing from the rear on a rolling start, always during the day with no weather.

Mix it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
The track generator says 'hi'.
 
In the same way PD did with the bikes, I believe rally should have it's own dedicated game. Have a team focus on asphalt racing, and another on off road racing. You can always use the same game engine. Like what codemasters did with Dirt and Grid.
 
It's a little dissapointing that after managing to get a whole load of WRC cars available (and older Rally cars too), that there isn't much Rallying to do at all. Eiger's lovely to go around, but after rallying was pretty decent in previous GT games it's a little dissapointing. The Rally special events are seriously bland too.
 
Back