More respect for AI's after online play

• Thread starter FM4DT
  • 8 comments
wow.. just wow.. After days of online racing in forza 4 I went back in World Tour mode , and got more respect for AI's . :) They don't wanna TOSS me out of the track, they don't wanna pushing me on the wall at 180 mph. The most important thing is they BRAKING before the corners, and doesn't try to get in the corner with full speed like some "drivers" . Anyway I saw some really good racers out there , very few but they apply brakes to avoid collissions. What do ya think about online races? :cheers:

As dumb as the AI is in the game, 90% of the people you meet online are dumber. If T10 isn't going to add collisions OFF damage ON to the hopper I may well have to use the "when in Rome" rule.

I was annoyed at first with the A.I. as well, but I have grown to actually like it. Once I realized that I didn't have to win every race, it became more enjoyable. I went out of my way to race clean and to not try to win the race in the first corner. It makes for a better race experience.

The A.I. can be a bit aggressive at times but they're about the best I've ever experienced in a racing game.

But yeah, I don't bother with public races, at all, ever. The only way they could work is if they brought in an iRacing like licence system, but then T10 would probably be flooded with letters from angry moms about how they've made little Jimmy cry by taking away his F licence for driving backwards.

Played on-line only once, and in the last turn to the finish line the guy that was in 2nd rammed me to get the win. I was enjoying the race, clean and pure...until that idiot smashed into me and got the win. Long live the Forza 4 A.I, they are hard to beat most of the times. I don´t know why some people say the A.I is "dumb" to be honest...they gotta be blind instead

As dumb as the AI is in the game, 90% of the people you meet online are dumber. If T10 isn't going to add collisions OFF damage ON to the hopper I may well have to use the "when in Rome" rule.

Thats why you go to Custom Races > and look for a room with collision ON and damage SIMULATION. Those are the only public rooms worth joining.

Thats why you go to Custom Races > and look for a room with collision ON and damage SIMULATION. Those are the only public rooms worth joining.

Yeah, but they could still add it to the hopper as well. I do love it when the teenyboppers say No collisions isn`t realistic, yet they think collisions with no damage is :banghead:

Back