More RM compatible cars

I think we all want this....but if you want to make a "proper" thread...expand your ideas.

Also we talked about this in tons of threads too. (i know you are new here, don´t worry)

Not really an idea, It's more of a necessity for GT6 because the way PD implimented it in GT5 was limp wristed and half arsed.

Just an idea. It would be pretty awesome

1237090260483.gif

Not really an idea, It's more of a necessity for GT6 because the way PD implimented it in GT5 was limp wristed and half arsed.

"half-arsed" is an understatement. We have like what, 15 something RMs out of the 100 plus premiums?

I was excited knowing RM was a returning feature, but finding out as it is, like other "features" in this game, there's not much to it.

Bring back GT2 style race car mods.

GT2 was so awesome.

GT2 cars had low polygon counts and didn't take long to make. Race body modding was therefore quite easy from a time perspective.

GT5 car take a long time to make therefore RM's can't be done for every car or it would, probably, take twice as long to make.

Given a choice between 200 cars and no RM or 100 and every car having RM, I'd rather have 200 cars.

GT2 cars had low polygon counts and didn't take long to make. Race body modding was therefore quite easy from a time perspective.

GT5 car take a long time to make therefore RM's can't be done for every car or it would, probably, take twice as long to make.

Given a choice between 200 cars and no RM or 100 and every car having RM, I'd rather have 200 cars.

Yes, and they also need to make changes to the interior which means additional modelling work. But still, I think they should not have bothered with it until they had at least about half of all premiums RM-able, even if it means saving that feature for GT6. Especially since some of the RM cars are quite good and some others just have a few stickers on them and that's it.

GT2 cars had low polygon counts and didn't take long to make. Race body modding was therefore quite easy from a time perspective

GT5 car take a long time to make therefore RM's can't be done for every car or it would, probably, take twice as long to make

Given a choice between 200 cars and no RM or 100 and every car having RM, I'd rather have 200 cars
I've heard the lame 'would take too much time' excuse bandied about for many things that PD haven't done that should be

And I'll say again what I've said before. If they need more people involved to make the game properly and in a decent time frame, ie a new GT every two years, then they should employ more people

I say this as a fan of the series 👍

Don't put words in my mouth.

Now that I have got back from the shops, I will elaborate.

If it takes twice as long to make an RM car than it does to make a normal car, and that is a reasonable assumption given the new body and new interior, then for any given time period you will be able to make exactly half as many RM cars than you can normal cars.

This will not change if you have a staff of 1, 100, 1000 or 1,000,000. Double the time is double the time.

Still think you know what I meant?

My apologies for my initial response. Upon re-reading it sounded aggressive. That was not the intention.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back