More Rubberband on Spuer Speedway......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 35 comments
  • 858 views
I have a red (app. 400kms on it) and a Black (0km)

edit: and I want a PINK Clio :trouble:

T'sit...

/F
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
I have a red (app. 400kms on it) and a Black (0km)

edit: and I want a PINK Clio :trouble:

T'sit...

/F
I don't care about any of that. You get me a green and white F1 and you'll have your PINK Clio. Just get me the green and white F1.
 
Guess I better go home and use the rubberband then :odd:

/F
 
You do that. As soon as you get the green and white F1, PM me. I have the pink Clio standing by and waiting. Although, he's not too happy about leaving my stable. It took a bit of coaxing to get him to go . . .
 
Well I've given up on the laggy band trick...I've done it about 20 times and haven't got an F1 yet!

AAAAGGGHH
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
 
i got a poly001 fi car but i cheated , i prayed before i did it:lol:
 
Back