More strength to Wheel FFB...

  • Thread starter Thread starter myke6699
  • 2 comments
  • 638 views
Messages
786
Messages
It's still free for now
Messages
Can't afford it
Sorry of this has been discussed before. I found out recently that when I'm running GT5P and my dualshock 3 or sixaxis controller has the #1 setting instead of the wheel (Logitech G25), the FFB of the wheel is weaker. When I set the wheel to the #1 setting and relegating the other controllers to #2 and lower, the strength of the FFB increases dramatically. I've noticed this since the Spec III update. So if anyone else finds that the FFB to their wheel has dramatically decreased, make sure you have the wheel set to the #1 setting. You can either do this by pressing the PS button on your controller and set it to #2 and lower. Another method is to go to setting and under accessories, and using the button on your wheel navigate through the menu until you get to the controller setting and (using the wheel button) scroll it up to #1.
 
Hmm never noticed that. I'll play around with it next time I play GT5P.
 
As my wheel is always#1 I have not noticed this.Good find!:)
 
Back