Morning!

  • Thread starter Thread starter alex291190
  • 5 comments
  • 1,002 views
Messages
126
Messages
AlexW-29
Messages
Alex291190
Hi, I registered here about 3 years ago. I posted once, then left it, I bought a PS3/GT5P yesterday and thought it was awesome:tup:, i then googled it, and (re)found this website. So hello again! :)

How did you find GTPlanet? - Google search to see how to get the patch this mornign (yeah, i managed :P)
Where are you from? Scotland!
When did you start playing the Gran Turismo games? Gran turismo 1, when i was about 8..
Do you play with a steering wheel? Yes!
What other games do you enjoy? MW2 , GTR2, Fallout 3
What are you most looking forward to doing in the community, now that you're a part of this site? The general excellence of the place :D
 
Last edited:
Alex from NoGrip, I presume?

Welcome to :gtplanet:
 
Welcome! :cheers:👍
 
Welcome back alex291190. :cheers:
 
Cheers for the welcomes guys :)

Alex from NoGrip, I presume?

Welcome to :gtplanet:

Yeah pretty much, So in return - Daan from NoGrip, I presume? 👍
 
Back