MorPh3uS Photo gallery

• Thread starter MorPh3uS
  • 3 comments
mekee85
A Művészetek és Tudományok Városa (éjjel)_14.jpg Ascari – teljes pálya_15.jpg Autodromo Nazionale Monza (sikánok nélkül).jpg Autodromo Nazionale Monza (sikánok nélkül)_3.jpg Autumn Ring_9.jpg Brands Hatch Indy Circuit 80-as évek_1.jpg Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_12.jpg Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg Gemasolar_3.jpg Gemasolar_6.jpg Gemasolar_35.jpg Gemasolar_42.jpg Gemasolar_44.jpg Gemasolar_51.jpg Gemasolar_66.jpg Gemasolar_67.jpg Gemasolar_81.jpg Gemasolar_85.jpg Goodwood Hillclimb_20.jpg Goodwood Hillclimb_23.jpg Goodwood Hillclimb_25.jpg Goodwood Hillclimb_35.jpg Gran Turismo Arena (A-elrendezés)_2.jpg Grand Valley Speedway.jpg Holdküldetés I.jpg Holdküldetés I_2.jpg Holdküldetés I_3.jpg Matterhorn Dristelen _1.jpg Matterhorn Riffelsee_2.jpg Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca_2.jpg Nürburgring 24h_2.jpg Nürburgring GP_F_3.jpg Nürburgring Nordschleife_7.jpg Nürburgring Nordschleife_11.jpg Special Stage Route 5.jpg Special Stage_ Route X_2.jpg Special Stage_ Route X_8.jpg Special Stage_ Route X_9.jpg Special Stage_ Route X_13.jpg Szirakuza (éjjel).jpg Toszkána.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway Big Willow.jpg Willow Springs International Raceway Big Willow_14.jpg

That's a very good gallery start 👍
Not very easy to comment beacause you have a lot of shot and a small format presentation.
Nice b&w in the first FT1 shot ; the first Lotus F1 has a realistic rendering ; I like the angle of the second BMW VGT shot ; Nice bokeh in the first Countach shot and in the three Daytona ones ; the b&w Cobra shot (in Goodwood) is really beautiful except the rendering of the light in the three (with some light diffusion it could have been better I think) ; The three Lotus in the tunnel is a very good one too ; And I like a lot the two Yellowbird shot in the SSRX.

That's a very good gallery start 👍
Not very easy to comment beacause you have a lot of shot and a small format presentation.
Nice b&w in the first FT1 shot ; the first Lotus F1 has a realistic rendering ; I like the angle of the second BMW VGT shot ; Nice bokeh in the first Countach shot and in the three Daytona ones ; the b&w Cobra shot (in Goodwood) is really beautiful except the rendering of the light in the three (with some light diffusion it could have been better I think) ; The three Lotus in the tunnel is a very good one too ; And I like a lot the two Yellowbird shot in the SSRX.

Thanks a lot man...
yeah, i think in the future i'm categorize the posts, or don't upload a lot of pic in one post...
And again, thanks the feedback, cheers

Back