Mortal Kombat Tournament for Free cars??

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 16 comments
  • 1,814 views

Would you be interested in a Mortal Kombat Tournament with Gt5 content as prizes?

  • No

    Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Yes

    Votes: 10 34.5%

  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .
Messages
5,724
Messages
GTP_Cryptomanic
How many people would like to have a Mortal Kombat Tournament with cars for Gran Turismo being the prizes? It could be tickets and paints as well. You would have to have Mortal Kombat but just an idea when Playstation gets back on line. I hope this post goes here because there are always contests for free cars in this forum.
mortalscorpion.jpg
 
Last edited:
I think it is a great idea, I don't own the game, so I cannot participate...
 
isocollector
Spam Spam Spam Spam.....duh

Lol are you trying to get my thread closed?
Do you own Mortal Kombat ISO?
 
no but I will buy it but I suck at the game to be honest
 
I suck at it too, that's why I don't have it :)
 
I can only concentrate on 2 buttons plus the joystick
 
I'd participate if you started this, it's a cool idea.
 
Test drive your might!

LOL Gold 👍

But on topic no i wouldn't (an i own MK) for the simple reason what ever was put up on offer to the winner etc you could possibly get quicker through the trade section of GTP :)

Not a bad idea tho.
 
LOL Gold 👍

But on topic no i wouldn't (an i own MK) for the simple reason what ever was put up on offer to the winner etc you could possibly get quicker through the trade section of GTP :)

Not a bad idea tho.

I have every car, they could pick their prize.
 
FATALITY (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)
 
Back