Mosler MT900R 2012

• Thread starter adam46
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
Isle of Wight
AdamNeverKnows
The Mosler MT900 is an extremely fast road car that could, in the right hands, decimate all the flagship models from practically every prestigious mark going. Why? Because it is essentially the same as it's racing cousin, the MT900R, just with number plates, indicators, etc. The Mosler has been in competition for over a decade, but has proven itself to still be competitive in Britcar and the Dutch Supercar Challenge.

Much like the Aquila CR1 I have also made a thread for, is it powered by an LS7 engine. It is capable of running at the same pace as GT2/GTE cars, and makes for a breath-taking sight in person; seeing it in person is probably the thing that makes me want it in the game...

If you've played Forza, you'll be familiar with the road car. If you haven't, just imagine this car with a slightly smaller spoiler and no race livery! :)

The Mosler MT900 is an extremely fast road car that could, in the right hands, decimate all the flagship models from practically every prestigious mark going. Why? Because it is essentially the same as it's racing cousin, the MT900R, just with number plates, indicators, etc. The Mosler has been in competition for over a decade, but has proven itself to still be competitive in Britcar and the Dutch Supercar Challenge.

Much like the Aquila CR1 I have also made a thread for, is it powered by an LS7 engine. It is capable of running at the same pace as GT2/GTE cars, and makes for a breath-taking sight in person; seeing it in person is probably the thing that makes me want it in the game...

If you've played Forza, you'll be familiar with the road car. If you haven't, just imagine this car with a slightly smaller spoiler and no race livery! :)

Mosler MT900R GT3 Strata 21 2012

Back