Most A-Spec Miles Driven

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gentry Coach
  • 4 comments
  • 750 views
Messages
161
Messages
Cards06
I know there are people who have done the whole game in A-Spec and have done a lot of A-Spec driving to get 100,000 A-Spec points (myself included :) ). I was just wondering what some of your totals are (A-Spec only). I have almost 30,000 miles/48,000 km but I am sure there are higher totals. I think a 100,000 A-Spec Miles club would be an worthy accomplishment. Please submit. Thanks. (For those who might not know: 1 mile = about 0.62 km :) )
 
Just a bit over 15,000 km :(
 
10.000 a-spec km :guilty: & about 20.000 b-spec km (24h races give you lots of millage :dopey: )
 
I just finished a 100% game rerunning very few races. The totals are in my sig. I can see getting a LOT more than that if I was running slower cars to get A-spec points maxed out.
 
A 'mere' 5700miles at the moment - I havent got the time to be playing GT4 much. However, I managed to B-spec the Nur24hrs and still have more A-spec miles than B-spec :) and I plan on keeping it that way.
 
Back