most a-spec points?

  • Thread starter Thread starter The_Iceman
  • 7 comments
  • 656 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
3
I noticed there where many threads about a-spec points, but no one about how many points each of you have. ....so what I wonder is: how many points do you have?

Know that most of you don`t care about it, but I just wanna see where I am compered to the rest of you guys.

Personally I have 20892 pts at the time.
 
The_Iceman
I noticed there where many threads about a-spec points, but no one about how many points each of you have. ....so what I wonder is: how many points do you have?

Know that most of you don`t care about it, but I just wanna see where I am compered to the rest of you guys.

Personally I have 20892 pts at the time.

Hi Iceman,
Have a look at the sigs of some of the members in this thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=61761

AMG
 
thanks...got some Ideas to improve my score, but it did`t say how many points each one had totally
 
Look in their signatures.

Route_66's signature
(Joint) Points King of A-spec (with ANK and Slotcarrod) - 111,813pts
 
The_Iceman
thanks...got some Ideas to improve my score, but it did`t say how many points each one had totally

I wouldn't consider A-spec points important, they're just a gauge(sometimes good, sometimes bad) of how difficult a race is.

If you're having fun doing low A-spec point races, then race in those. But if those are too easy for you, then the link in my signature is a good place to look for good races(high A-spec) in stock cars.
 
Thanks...a bit blind when I checked it out first :) ....thaught I started to get a good score, but i see I have ALOT of driving to do ........
 
I can name one series of races that stay at 200 A spec points regardless of how many upgrades on your car and it's a pain in the neck to beat too...

Opel Speedster Series Trophy! For some odd reason the Opel Speedster 00 is faster than the turbo version...
 
I don't bother with the A-Spec points...however I have around 5300points.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back