Most annoying thing about GT5

UnshavenYapper

GT Die Hard Fan
Premium
Messages
410
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
GTP_UnshavenYapp / UnshavenYapper
Messages
UnshavenYapper
is that you cant access your full garage from an online lobby.

or is it just me?

EDIT:
I might want to add that im a huge fan of the series, always been and always will be. It just seems abit wierd to me why you cant do this?
I think this is the reason there aint much of the small odd cars being used online? anyways i still find it funny to join a lobby with a Ford Ka or Fiat Panda.
 
Last edited:
This thread will get blocked, but you need to set your cars as favourite to view them online. There may be a limit to the number of favourites, not sure though.
 
Why will it get blocked? i know you can set some cars as favorites, i did that to all my cars until i reached the limit of 100.
 
That is a bit annoying.

What's more annoying is the lack of online class selection, to sort the wheat from the chaff.
 
"Why will it get blocked"
Yeah i know its annoying when ppl say that..why does everyone try to admin threads. half the comments are of people doing this. Jesas, worry about something else.
 
That is a bit annoying.

What's more annoying is the lack of online class selection, to sort the wheat from the chaff.

I'v think you can do that by using the Tyre restriction limit.
But anytime i see a lobby with Tyrerestriction on i just facepalm myself, for not using or buyin anything else then Racing soft tyres.

I would like to see an Drivetrain Restriction, as for FWD only or MR only. that could be cool i guess.
 
Indeed, leave the moderating to the moderators.

But since this thread is about GT5 Online, to the Online Forum it goes.
 
Camera shake on interior (cockpit) view :sick:
 
"Why will it get blocked"
Yeah i know its annoying when ppl say that..why does everyone try to admin threads. half the comments are of people doing this. Jesas, worry about something else.

agreed. sadly even some of the actual administrators are tools too. i have never been on a forum with more smart ass remarks from people in my life.
 
To me you've described one of many usability issues. The IA and user interface in general are terrible to be honest. I've grown up with the series so am used to it but for pete's sake (sorry Pete)... Why do I have to go back 4-5 clicks to change my car when in practice. So many things are annoying like that but like I mentioned. I got used to them so it could be worse.
 
Back