Most Bonkers Car with Snow Tyres

• Thread starter Islaygaz
  • 9 comments
Scotland
Scotland
islaygaz
So I was watching an episode of Italy from above on Nat Geo and somewhere in the mountains they had an ice circuit that gets hired out by car manufacturers. While they were filming it was Lambo that had it. Seeing those 4wd Huracans drifting on ice made me want to try that so bad in GT7,but to my disappointment I couldn’t put snow tyres on any of my 4wd Lambos!

So my question is - What is the most BONKERS car that you can use on the snow (anything goes - including engine swaps!)

Genesis Berlinetta VGT will be bonkers...I promise... :lol:(oh, right...no snow tyres.)

Well, before even trying it, I'd say Alphard with an LFA engine would be good fun!

Last edited:
3 cars that can be used in the Japanese 4WD drive event:

1. Suzuki VGT - Looks cool on snow but should only be used for photos or if you want to make the difficulty even harder.

2. Nismo 400R '95 w/ Nissan GT-R Nismo '17 Engine Swap - Dominating speed and latest Skyline toy to play with. Run nitrous for even more speed.

3. Toyota Alphard Executive Lounge '18 w/ Lexus LFA '10 Engine Swap - Only way you're racing with an LFA engine in an official Lake Louise event. Tons of fun and a sure fire win. Run nitrous for even more speed.

PhotoGrid_Site_1707220212356.jpg

Now for unofficial fun in time trial mode......Roads?

18d7e3f939356-screenshotUrl.jpg

Back