Most deceptive turn! Mua hahaha

• Thread starter Aaronrray
  • 16 comments
I made a track on the mountain road area (can't remember name) with a corner that looks like the turn into the Mulsanne straight, but you have to treat it like a technical because you go up into it and down going out.

I fly off almost every time :(

Mt. Aso or something right?

I have made it into a maximum camber drift/touge-esque test track for my new cars but the last corner is very dodgy.

Medium right over the crest of a hill, there is no way to see how sharp the corner is and what the elevation change is (even worse when driving in the cockpit). If we are talking about the same track - the CPU takes it at 50 mph and ploughs into the far wall. ;)

Rogzero
Mt. Aso or something right?

I have made it into a maximum camber drift/touge-esque test track for my new cars but the last corner is very dodgy.

Medium right over the crest of a hill, there is no way to see how sharp the corner is and what the elevation change is (even worse when driving in the cockpit). If we are talking about the same track - the CPU takes it at 50 mph and ploughs into the far wall. ;)

On mine, the overhead view shows as a smooth, relatively high speed 90 degree corner, when you drive into it, the apex is at the top of the hill, making it both blind, and a jump. The only way to make it is to go WAY out and go WAY in and take it SLOW!

Last edited:
I've got a turn that looks pretty simple, gliding towards the left. Basically you start going up a little hill going sideways. However it rises pretty sharp up. Then, on the otherside its extremely sharp downhill and the corner tightens a lot which neither can you see until your over the other side. Plus the walls are pretty close, I think I crashed at 40mph :lol:. Its an amazing track overall though, I'd imagine you could have some great battles around it.

Aqua F1
I've got a turn that looks pretty simple, gliding towards the left. Basically you start going up a little hill going sideways. However it rises pretty sharp up. Then, on the otherside its extremely sharp downhill and the corner tightens a lot which neither can you see until your over the other side. Plus the walls are pretty close, I think I crashed at 40mph :lol:. Its an amazing track overall though, I'd imagine you could have some great battles around it.

Lol! If I had wifi set up I'd be begging you to send it

Here it is :). No pictures yet, will do that tomorrow/later. Pretty simple but great for battles I would think.

trackg.png

I have a turn which must be one of the most off-camber, craziest things ever. It must rise up to about 70 degrees on one side, but unforunately there's no jump at all, as you go straight into a barrier on the next turn.

undergroundHD
I have a turn which must be one of the most off-camber, craziest things ever. It must rise up to about 70 degrees on one side, but unforunately there's no jump at all, as you go straight into a barrier on the next turn.

Lol!! Blind hill turns are the worst/funniest!!!

Pictures! :dopey:👍

On the entrance do the corner:

track1.png

Looking towards the exit:

track2p.png

The AI Toyota mob trying it out! :sly: (Behind all that tyre smoke is another, petty fool!)

track3s.png

Then me afterwards! :crazy: Passing over it at 60mph, no touch of the throttle afterwards.

track4c.png

Only downside is once you've done it once, you learn not to be tricked again! Also, these pictures give it no justice, it is way better then that and a lot sharper in the middle, I need a picture of that!

Aqua F1
Pictures! :dopey:👍

On the entrance do the corner:

Looking towards the exit:

The AI Toyota mob trying it out! :sly: (Behind all that tyre smoke is another, petty fool!)

Then me afterwards! :crazy: Passing over it at 60mph, no touch of the throttle afterwards.

Only downside is once you've done it once, you learn not to be tricked again! Also, these pictures give it no justice, it is way better then that and a lot sharper in the middle, I need a picture of that!

Holy s*** that is a deceptive corner

So your forced to basically do a scandinavian flick on the top of a hill? That's gotta be fun.

So your forced to basically do a scandinavian flick on the top of a hill? That's gotta be fun.

Not to sure but the left wheels always lift of while my right wheels stay in contact with the ground so your basically going round it at a tilt :bowdown:. If you slow down enough to about 30mph to be safe then you still go slightly into the air but at least you don't go into the barriers! :dopey:

Im a novice when it comes to creating tracks so please forgive my stupidity. Can tracks be sent to other friends once they have been created? Also can the tracks which you have created be raced online?

Mt Aso screws with me on the last turn.

Its almost always a steep uphill into a blind ~90 degree turn with a slight downslope at the exit onto a huge straight TT'

On one of my tracks, I have a turn like those, but so tight that T have to slow down to 20mph in a FGT just to barely make the turn.

Back