Most Expensive Pre-order?

  • Thread starter Thread starter SgtWhitten
  • 19 comments
  • 2,882 views
It's probably just a typo. Everything else on the site seems reasonably priced.
 
I just pre ordred the CE today from the Danish Coolshop. It was way cheaper. :lol:
 
haha ... man, at that price, this line:

Special GT5 packaging with specialised outer box finish

should read:

Special GT5 DIAMOND ENCRUSTED packing with specialized TITANIUM outer box
 
I will have 2.
 
At "£999.00",
That must be a typo:eek:
 
Got to be a typo you could buy a used car for that.

bet no one has pre-ordered it from there
 
The signature edition costs 1800 Norwegian kroner here in Norway. That`s 295,96 USD \ 188,44 GBP. I think thats more than enough already:sick: And no, I`ve preordered the C.E. (which costs 115,09 USD \ 73,3 GBP).
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
That price might be worth it to some if they shipped it overnight before the official release and had them in stock right now.
 
The signature edition costs 1800 Norwegian kroner here in Norway. That`s 295,96 USD \ 188,44 GBP. I think thats more than enough already:sick: And no, I`ve preordered the C.E. (which costs 115,09 USD \ 73,3 GBP).

It's hardly fair you have to pay so much for it in Norway. The Collector's edition is £60 over here.
 
It's hardly fair you have to pay so much for it in Norway. The Collector's edition is £60 over here.

I think everything in Norway costs too much!
 
Product not found :lol:
 
The Signature Edition is costing me £150, which I think is a LOT, but luckily I get a 10% discount with my student card :P
A grand for a preorder is ridiculous though.
 
Over here in NZ, the CE cost about $130NZD.
 
i pre ordered signature edition £149.99
 
My Collector's Edition preorder cost me $1799 MXN. That's around $144 USD.

What can I do, I live in Mexico. :(
 
Over here in NZ, the CE cost about $130NZD.
I live in NZ, and for me it was $140NZD.
Where did you get yours from? Mine was from EBgames.
 
I pre-ordered my standard edition of GT5 and was told I could have to pay £45-50 for it but my local Gamestation said they wouldn't know properly until it was released and it has no rival game stores in town.
 
Back