Most expensive premium car I can resell?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Testdasi
  • 10 comments
  • 1,109 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
78
Messages
Testdasi
I just found out (the hard way) I can't sell every car for credit (bought cars without knowing I can win them)!!! 👎 I can only either dispose them (and lose the entire value) or leave them there as a space filler. :ouch:

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what's the most expensive premium car that can be resold?
 
there´s a thread about this...


i think the highest price was for the ferrari f40. about 250k or so
 
cant sell any car over 500k cr...
 
there´s a thread about this...


i think the highest price was for the ferrari f40. about 250k or so
Can you please point me to the thread? I heard various different info so no idea.
 
I hit 20 million credits a while back and have resorted to stock piling f40's incase they remove 20 mill credit limit, they are 350k and you get 135k when sold.
 
I hit 20 million credits a while back and have resorted to stock piling f40's incase they remove 20 mill credit limit, they are 350k and you get 135k when sold.

Exactly. You can't get more than 135.000 credits out of a single car.
 
I hit 20 million credits a while back and have resorted to stock piling f40's incase they remove 20 mill credit limit, they are 350k and you get 135k when sold.

Man, why didn't I think of that! I've been stocking up on parts, and buying cars I didn't really want. Now here's an idea! 👍
 
Why do people want more than 20million credits? You only need money to buy cars and upgrades, so buy cars and upgrades.

You can't take it with you.
 
Why do people want more than 20million credits? You only need money to buy cars and upgrades, so buy cars and upgrades.

You can't take it with you.

Simple. Because if you spend your whole $20 Million on a $20 Million car, and then the car you've been waiting for pops up in the UCD, while you have no cash, you'll be.... ummm.... slightly disappointed.
 
Why do people want more than 20million credits? You only need money to buy cars and upgrades, so buy cars and upgrades.

You can't take it with you.

The cash is a biproduct of my racing, i would rather buy something than race for nothing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back