Most fun car to drive?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawkeye122
  • 46 comments
  • 3,590 views
My -69 Camaro RM
 
Im really enjoying the DTM cars. A lot of fun and handle like they are on rails. I'm trying to collect as many as I can. I've got the M3 Race car, A4 Touring car, CLK Touring car. Great cars!
 
RUF Yellowbird.
Zonda R.
Camaro '69 RM.
 
The Escuco hands down! Its just so awsome!:)
 
My 500hp Impreza 22B is by far my favorite. It can drift with the best of them, and is just a joy to drive.
 
Sorry, but the LFA is a steaming POS. If it wasn't for that crazy electronic Tach it would have nothing going for it.

My 87hp Fiat 500 is the most fun car I have to drive, thats right. But if I had to pick a fast car it would be my race modded TVR Tuscan or 860HP Ford GT.

But if donuts were the only important thing than that would have to be my Merc C63 AMG.
 
For me its the Corvette ZR1, its fun to cruise and when you want to rag it then its perfect for that too.
 
The SL300 is very fun to drive, I haven't modified mine beyond an air filter and love driving it.
 
The JAG XFR. Absolutely Hilarious! Drift King!!
 
gotta say the course your driving the car on makes a difference. I thought my R8 was going to collect dust for a bit, but I used for the endurance race at grand valley and had a blast taking turns 5 & 6 the whole way through.
 
My Mazda Furai, goes like a bat out of hell and looks like no other.
e9dn7p5bzey4os6quj0.jpg
 
I really love driving the Jag XJ13, it is tons of fun. I won it racing the Indy 500 event. Free 20million dollar gift car :lol:
 
Fully tuned enzo, in flat black naturally, stupid fast but in total control.
 
The 330 P4 is a really fun car to drive, especially around tight circuits. :)
 
The Mustang "Cammer" I just love it will all "help" set to off.

I find the real racecars boring as hell.
 
Back