Most Natural Cars With GT Wings

  • Thread starter Thread starter NSX-R
  • 82 comments
  • 5,291 views
the mazda 6 race car looks much better with a gt spoiler 👍

there is another race car you can change spoiler, cant remember what, tho some race cars you can change rims iv found only 2 for spoilers
 
BMW M-coupe :)
Hyundai Coupe :)
 
VyPeR
The Viper GTS, black with white stripes, and a white wing.
Toyota Supra,
lol anyone think that the RUF BTR with a wing on it looks ugly?
The Saleen S7 would look great with a wing on it, too bad you cant though.

I thought the BTR looked quite original with a wing. My BTR is white with a white wing. looks like a retro GT2. Was my third car so i'm probably biased plus one is sometimes parked down the road from my uni house (without wing), dribble dribble
 
The Lotus CArlton looks pretty sweet with a straight black wing. :D 👍
 
I cant believe no one has mentioned the volvo s60 t5 sport
ooh yeah 👍 👍 👍
 
Pics for any of these if they look so good? :)
 
Biochemist
I thought the BTR looked quite original with a wing. My BTR is white with a white wing. looks like a retro GT2. Was my third car so i'm probably biased plus one is sometimes parked down the road from my uni house (without wing), dribble dribble

Its a crime to put anything on a BTR that isn't a whale tale.
 
my opinio,

garaya its the best!
garaiya014tb.jpg

garaiya024yv.jpg

garaiya035fp.jpg

garaiya042jv.jpg


others
cobra019st.jpg

sil8thvssx2007yv.jpg

lotuscave0gv.jpg

22b044is.jpg

22b058kl.jpg

z3n028rs.jpg
 
StringHELL


this one looks awesome!!!.....dam!!! over-reacting? yea but still that car looks awesome with that wing...especially the 3rd picture.
 
I've tried installing a wing on the miata.. Looks great.
 
How do i get more than 1 car in photomode? (dumb question, but i need to know lol)

I think the Suzuki GSX-R/4 looks great with a wing, makes a great racer also when tuned to around 200hp and weight treduced all the way. Another nice one isteh Lotus Elise 111R, the wing follows the cars lines very nicley.
 
sum1 said the fiat coupe... can ya show us?
 
SpeedyR1
How do i get more than 1 car in photomode? (dumb question, but i need to know lol) ...
I think the only way is to photoshop a car from another image, and put it in there.

Sorry, pretty sure it can't be done through GT4 alone... :)
 
The first car i ever bought looks great with teh wing...
'89 Galant VR4 (PD sucks for not putting in the '98 VR-4)
img00145gq.jpg
 
The Ford Mustang Cobra R. Match the wing with rims and it looks like the Wild Horse it is.
 
speedy R1 - i use photoshop 7.0 for edit pictures!

Maelthrafire- tankx =;) it looks pretty wild, like i intente to make!
 
s12ken
The first car i ever bought looks great with teh wing...
'89 Galant VR4 (PD sucks for not putting in the '98 VR-4)
img00145gq.jpg

At what days did you get that white Galant VR4 '89? I only got it in blue.. :indiff:
 
I don't remeber.. bought it as soon as i saw it... sorry. i love the white one... haven't driven it in a while :S
 
No one has said the Volvo 240 GLT Estate or the Honda Oddysey! (Spelling)
 
I haven't posted in this thread yet, but have wanted to for a while... :rolleyes:

That being the case, I decided to wait until I had some good honest picks for which cars I see as natural with a wing.

R390 GT1 Road Car
Supra RZ
Opel Speedster
RX8 type S
ZZ II
S14 & S15
Speed 12
G35 (infiniti)
Celica SS-II & TRD Sports M Celica
Esprit V8 GT

Of that entire list the most natural is without a doubt the Opel Speedster.
If you have not seen the opel speedster (turbo) with a spoiler, go set it up now! :lol:

It suprising how well the spoiler fits.
The spoiler is actually lower in profile than the roof-line!
That's saying a whole lot considering how small the Speedster is. 👍

Of course I've got to be leaving a few out and if I think of any new ones this will be the first place I come to. :D
 
Back