Most of my GTS liveries didn't get transferred to GT7

• Thread starter Mojo_2000_
  • 12 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi there,

Has anyone else had issues with their GTS liveries not being transferred across to GT7?
I know that PD announced that only liveries made (or shared?) after December 22, 2017 would be transferred across. However none of my liveries from 2018 through to late 2019 were transferred across either (about 2/3 of all my liveries!) and I had shared them all (to everyone, not just friends only).

Has anyone else experienced the same?
Anyone know how I can contact PD directly to ask them about this?

Thanks in advance 👍

That's odd :confused:
Maybe try to "save as" them all again in GTS and re-share them. Apparently they pop up instantly in GT7 then.
That worked! You absolute legend!
It's going to take a while to get them all transferred, but atleast I can now!
Any idea how long PD will keep this going for?

None of my liviries were imported, not the ones shared, not any..
Question. Do you actually have to own the car for the livery to be viewed in your library?
I was also making a mazda demio livery in GT7. After a 2 days or so i went back to finnish it off. The thumbnail of it exists, but the livery doesn't load onto the car... wether i'm trying to edit it or apply it, all the decals are gone.

This is just brilliant...

Do you actually have to own the car for the livery to be viewed in your library?
Yes.

but the livery doesn't load onto the car... wether i'm trying to edit it or apply it, all the decals are gone.
Restart the console. If you saved the style you can load it from there.

None of my liviries were imported, not the ones shared, not any..
Question. Do you actually have to own the car for the livery to be viewed in your library?
I was also making a mazda demio livery in GT7. After a 2 days or so i went back to finnish it off. The thumbnail of it exists, but the livery doesn't load onto the car... wether i'm trying to edit it or apply it, all the decals are gone.

This is just brilliant...
For the first question, when you go to the livery editor & you select open design, click at the top left corner of the screen and select 'All'
You should see all your liveries that have been imported.
The second thing is that it may be a bug as it's happened to me alot.
What sees to work is save your livery and apply it. Then in the car customisation screen, click on Save Style. That seems to be more reliable from my experience

For the first question, when you go to the livery editor & you select open design, click at the top left corner of the screen and select 'All'

What sees to work is save your livery and apply it. Then in the car customisation screen, click on Save Style. That seems to be more reliable from my experience

Thanks i'll give these a try👌👌

Hey folks, I was late to the party with GT Sport....I bought it in October 21 I believe.
Anyway, I'd shared a few liveries on there, but don't see them in GT 7 (not transferred over) is it something to do with time/date I acquired GTS and shared them there?
One in particular I wanted was the replica of the '95 RS 993 featured on Misha Charoudins YT Channel.....I presume there's no difference with that vehicle (I own) in GT7?

Hey folks, I was late to the party with GT Sport....I bought it in October 21 I believe.
Anyway, I'd shared a few liveries on there, but don't see them in GT 7 (not transferred over) is it something to do with time/date I acquired GTS and shared them there?
One in particular I wanted was the replica of the '95 RS 993 featured on Misha Charoudins YT Channel.....I presume there's no difference with that vehicle (I own) in GT7?
After 1.07 some of my saved liveries showed blank in my GT7 livery library. No thumbnails when in livery editor. I made the mistake of applying the blank livery. My livery switched to original. I went back to sport , grabbed the car went into livery editor, and all my designs are gone. Should l try to upload my GT sport game save from 3-11-23 off the cloud? Would that restore the sport livery library?Anyone else have this happen to them? Thanks

I went back to sport , grabbed the car went into livery editor, and all my designs are gone. Should l try to upload my GT sport game save from 3-11-23 off the cloud? Would that restore the sport livery library?Anyone else have this happen to them? Thanks

I don't know if reloading old save data will work, but they may not be gone from GT sport.

Last week I went into GTS, and on the livery editor screen everything had gone. All the liveries I'd made were still there in 'My Library', but not in the Livery editor.

This week I went into GTS, got awarded about 6 cars from the daily marathon roulette from back in November and February, went into the Livery Editor and all the designs are back.

I've tried re-sharing one livery in GTS that had got messed up in 7 (because I'd deleted the decals from GTS before it was imported by PD)... and as yet, that has not shown up at all in GT7.

... so, from my point of view, it is all bad news, but, I think they are doing something in the background, and there's a chance that your liveries will reappear in GT Sport.

Way less than half of my liveries have been transferred to GT7, I'm not all that upset with it because I can redo most of them. Besides the new editing tools are vastly improved.

Back