Most Underrated Track?

Slovakia
Slovakia
dawko-san
As of launch, GT7 includes 97 layouts of different tracks. Some of them are very popular and some are never used for daily races (from what I remember in GT SPORT), and rarely used online. Many players might have never even driven on them. What do you think is the most underrated, forgotten track?

For me, it has to be Willow Springs: Horse Thief Mile. Not only is it a great test track, because of its short length, but also there's many low speed corners and some medium speed corners. It's very narrow, has plenty of elevation changes, and last but not least it's been featured in Best Motoring!
In the video below, they run it clock-wise, but I think it's even better counter-clock-wise, with optional chicane on the "straight".

Reference video (Best Motoring):

GRAN TURISMO 7 same layout as the reference video:

GRAN TURISMO 7 counter-clock-wise with optional chicane:

Comment bellow what you think is the most underrated track in GT7!

Last edited:
If I recall correctly, I used to absolutely love the city tracks in gt4, especially new york and george 5 paris. In GT7 I will say lago maggiore is one of my favorites.

As of launch, GT7 includes 97 layouts of different tracks. Some of them are very popular and some are never used for daily races (from what I remember in GT SPORT), and rarely used online. Many players might have never even driven on them. What do you think is the most underrated, forgotten track?

For me, it has to be Willow Springs: Horse Thief Mile. Not only is it a great test track, because of its short length, but also there's many low speed corners and some medium speed corners. It's very narrow, has plenty of elevation changes, and last but not least it's been featured in Best Motoring!
In the video below, they run it clock-wise, but I think it's even better counter-clock-wise, with optional chicane on the "straight".

Reference video (Best Motoring):

GRAN TURISMO 7 same layout as the reference video:

GRAN TURISMO 7 counter-clock-wise with optional chicane:

Comment bellow what you think is the most underrated track in GT7!

Sorry i'm the one who dont like that Tack.

But i have others for that List.

Seattle Circuit
Cote d'Azur
Pikes Peak

I'm not sure about underrated tracks, but I just drove the new Trial Mountain for the first time this morning and got a lovely case of the warm and fuzzies. My reminiscing ended as I experienced the abrupt acuteness of that reworked final chicane lol. Wasn't expecting that. I will agree about Horse Thief Mile, which is odd since I love to drift. I seldom drive it, much the same way that I used to forget about Apricot Hill. If I could have one wish, it would be to see the return of the Seattle track from GT2. That would be like Christmas to me.

Ich bin mir nicht sicher, dass ich heute Morgen zum ersten Mal den neuen Trial Mountain gefahren bin und einen schönen Fall von den warmen und Fuzzies bekam. Mein Reminisses endete, als ich die abrupte Akustheit dieses überarbeiteten letzten chicane-Lol erlebte. Das hat nicht erwartet. Ich werde mich über die Pferdedieb-Meile einigen, die seltsam ist, da ich gerne drift. Ich fahre es selten, viel so, wie ich früher Apricot Hill vergessen habe. Wenn ich einen Wunsch haben könnte, wäre es, die Rückkehr der Seattle-Strecke von GT2 zu sehen. Das wäre mir wie Weihnachten.
Seatle with GT40 and/or Chaparal 2J... big Love

If I could bring a couple of GT4 tracks into the modern age it would be Tokyo R246, with it's detailed city and leafy overhanging tree sections it made a very fast yet picturesque GT race track (as it does in real life I believe?), and the Hong Kong track which while not an amazing circuit, it was visually stunning in its time and could really be a feast for the eyes on modern hardware.

Back