Most Used Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter CMvan46
  • 5 comments
  • 673 views
Messages
2,547
Canada
Vancouver, BC
Ok so I want to know what is the car you use the most right now?

I'm not looking for what is the "best" or what is your favorite car I just want to know what car you use the most frequently.

For me right now it is the Suzuki Coffee Car for the seasonal/grinding, the ZR1 RM'd for grinding the Indy race and the RKM tuned Lexus LFA because it is so fun to whip around Laguna.

Honourable mention goes out to the Minolta as that car is actually probably used the most but that is for B-spec but that really doesn't count.
 
Last edited:
X2010 but for my Bobs ;)
I don't actually drive much of the same car now. I basically drive a different car every time I play GT5.
 
My Indy grind car, Ford GT LM Spec II.
 
I really like the Lexus IS F racing car. Tuning it has been a lot of fun, and even when it's not quite right for the track, it's very competitive.
 
Purely on mileage, it has to be the X2010, but during the last 7 days, it's been the Hommell on Mt Aso in the french seasonals, or the M3 CSL online
 
x2010 for bobs and indy endurance
Ford GT LM Spec II for laguna seca grind
ZR1 RM for indy grind
Zonda R for European grind
Golf RM for Schwarzwald II grind
787 for dream car championship grind
 
Back