Most Used Cars

• Thread starter Factor41
  • 12 comments
United Kingdom
Worcestershire
F41-UK
Ok, curious to know which cars people are actually putting most miles on. I probably have about half of my garage with no miles on, loads of Group Bs with a handful of miles each where I've been doing the drift trial on dirt, and then only a dozen or so cars I drive most often which have broken the 100 mile mark.

So let's see yours - and the liveries you've been racing with. Go into your garage, order the cars by distance driven, take a screen grab and post below. The MX5 and Clio have just crept in to mine thanks to GT league, and I suspect the F40 will be making an appearance soon...

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171223175030.jpg

Mainly both Group 3 & 4 Mercedes and the 911RSR... persisting with those Mercedes has been a grind at times but they’re so enjoyable to drive.

AMGs are popular!

Post your screens. Interested to see what else is creeping into your top selection, what sort of mileage figures you're doing, how many more miles the top car has over the others, whether you're bothering to livery them all up, etc.

mine is my civic type-r. 1588 miles did the drift goal mainly with this one.
second miata '15 332.5 miles. my first car
third is corvette c7 gr3 92.4 miles. did the real willow spring event with this a couple times.

the civic is actually quite fast you can only tune it up to n400, but i have won plenty of n500 races with it. whats nice is you get a bonus not only for not hitting anyone, but also for an inferior car. so you can get like 170% prize and experience. havent used the new cars yet, but did buy most of them.

My most used car is the McLaren F1 as it was my Grinding and Daily Workout Car at Blue Moon Bay.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back