Mostly vintage Racing, Thursday Nights 7:30 CST (switching to Sunday 1pm CST)

• Thread starter hawkeyez
  • 159 comments
Did you guys setup the new Charger R/T 426 to roughly match the others?
I haven’t yet. I can probably get to that tonight or Saturday. My thinking is if I sort of match the super bee it should be close?

Could it be that I joined you guys yesterday? It was really fun, we used the Jaguar 54' and i remember your names where KTR_something, or similar? We also regrouped after someone went off-road.

Anyway I would like to join!

Could it be that I joined you guys yesterday? It was really fun, we used the Jaguar 54' and i remember your names where KTR_something, or similar? We also regrouped after someone went off-road.

Anyway I would like to join!
Could have been us. It was just two of us and maybe you? Feel free to add me, my PSN name is there. Sorry I didn’t see this earlier, could have had you in today.

We seem to have a decent group going, had about 8-9 in today, regulars usually puts us at 6. It’ll keep growing I’m sure.

Could have been us. It was just two of us and maybe you? Feel free to add me, my PSN name is there. Sorry I didn’t see this earlier, could have had you in today.

We seem to have a decent group going, had about 8-9 in today, regulars usually puts us at 6. It’ll keep growing I’m sure.
That's right, you were two, then I joined, and afterwards a finnish and a brazilian also joined.

Going to add you now, thanks!

Latest Posts

Back