[Motegi Road Course]-TOURING CARS vs RACE vs JGTC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr P
  • 31 comments
  • 2,508 views
Just noticed your edit with those awesome laptimes hekke :scared: stunning work mate 👍 Updated :cheers:

I am not too sure if people lost interest in this one due to the track or just lost interest in the concept overall? ... I will post the 3rd track on Wednesday the 7th as stated in post 1 and if it does a dead duck on that also I think its best to lay this to rest and stop at 3 :indiff: lets hope the next track can arouse some interest anyway!
Cheers
Ron. 👍
 
Thanks Ron, I quite enjoyed this combo :)
Initially I didn´t like the Motegi layout much but it kind of grew on me.... as you can tell :crazy:

Quite surprised that the Nissan proved to be the fastest car of the lot :)

Can´t promise that I´ll be around for the next race but would just like to say that you´re doing a great job here, Ron 👍 ... Thanks!

Btw, two Danes on the leaderboard :scared:👍

Edit... small update (sorry Ron).
Nissan Motul Pitwork Z (JGTC) '04 (R5)
26.562 // 48.941 // 1:07.979 // 1:32.791 :guilty:

Edit#2.
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car '01 (R5):
26.722 // 49.293 // 1:08.655 // 1:33.482
 
Back