Motion House wind generator (brand new)For Sale 

United States
Wolfeboro, NH
Hello,

I'm selling a brand new Motion House wind generator. This is an ultra high quality wind generator that uses full size blowers. It includes all the necessary cables as well as high end metal plate for mounting the fans on either side of a wheel base - the plate has pre-drilled holes for most popular wheel bases. It uses Motion House's proprietary software that can be downloaded free of charge. It has a universal 110-220 power supply.

Here's a video of the system in action:

Here's some photos of my own:
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

I'm selling this item because I discovered that I can't mount both the wind system and my button box simultaneously - the mounting plate doesn't extend far enough to avoid interfering with the button box. Accordingly, if you use a button box mounted directly on your wheel base, this probably isn't the system for you, however, it should work perfectly for all other sim racers.

I paid $438 for the system, and I'm asking $320 plus shipping, however, I'm willing to consider any reasonable offers. Thanks for looking, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

-Ryan

Back