- 7,588

- Whateversville
- Flerbizky
This is really freaking me out... I've NEVER EVER been car sick / had motion sickness my entire life. I grew up around trucks. I could drive from I was 12. I recently drove 1850 kms in 19 hours straight (I was the only one driving). I've spend countless hours of my life playing driving games.
And behold - After spending 22 minutes at the Nordschleife in a Ruf BTR - I got motion sickness. I started getting a little dizzy and got that ball in the throat that usually precedes a good puking session... This is most odd indeed...
Has this happened to anyone else in GT4 ?... (Or am I the only one willing to admit it
)
And behold - After spending 22 minutes at the Nordschleife in a Ruf BTR - I got motion sickness. I started getting a little dizzy and got that ball in the throat that usually precedes a good puking session... This is most odd indeed...
Has this happened to anyone else in GT4 ?... (Or am I the only one willing to admit it