MotoGames TV just posted "Gran Turismo 6 teaser" - (April Fools)

Messages
3,530
Canada
London, Ontario
Messages
Starky513
A Pretty trustee race game/sim "MotoGames TV" channel just posted a video titled Gran Turismo 6 teaser, and shows tracks alongside a classic GT soundtrack. Is it real?



I am on the fence with this video... Not very descriptive and no confirmation in the description. As I said though, that is a decent sized channel and can't see them posting longshot videos. Discuss :)

edit: looks like Project Cars after further review :dunce:
 
Last edited:
*Prepares for thread to blow up*

tumblr_lizo6j3Bi11qzya8e.gif
 
Looks pretty promising, although April Fool's Day is tomorrow so I am VERY doubtful of the legitimacy of the video.
 
The laugh at the end says it all! And today's date!
 
Dry - kinda resembles PD's work
Rain - Too good to be true..
 
Although the chances of an April Fools' is pretty much 100%, can anyone name all the tracks? I can only name Bathurst and I can't seem to make out what any of the others are.
 
It's Project CARS. April 1st.

Although the chances of an April Fools' is pretty much 100%, can anyone name all the tracks? I can only name Bathurst and I can't seem to make out what any of the others are.

1st Hockenheimring
2nd Bathurst
3rd Imola
4th Spa
 
I thought Project C.A.R.S. wasn't to release for another 6-8 months? Or is something else to happen because I can't find anything about it.
 
I thought Project C.A.R.S. wasn't to release for another 6-8 months? Or is something else to happen because I can't find anything about it.

ProjectCARS has had playable builds for team members for over a year. Trust me, it's ProjectCARS. 100%.
 
That's Project CARS. If it was GT6 it would have looked better. But yeah, Happy April Fools guys. ;)
 
As soon as I watched the video yesterday I realized that the timing of the upload was way too coiencidental.
 
It looks alot like project CARS and its april fools day... i think its just a joke :)
 
It looks alot like project CARS and its april fools day... i think its just a joke :)

Wow good call, I'm surprised nobody else posted that.
 
hahahaha i didn't realize everyone said that till after i posted it
 
Back