MotoGP on Xbox Live!

• Thread starter Tom M
  • 4 comments
As everyone is aware, Live! comes with two Demos, one of which is Whacked (crap) and the other is MotoGP (possibly the best motorcycle racing game around.)
So I pretty much ignored both of these when I bought Live! until reading through Gamefaqs forums earlier today.
Put in the MotoGP Demo on the Live! CD and let it update (5 seconds) and you will be able to play with everything from the full game (instead of just 3 tracks.) It also allows for use of your own motorcycles.
If you don't own MotoGP (shame on you) then you can rent it and save your progress, effectively giving you another game to play on Live! (there are codes for the lazy...)
And if you see me on Live! you'd best steer clear, my skills aren't what they were when I first bought the game, and my tactics have changed from clean racing to something closer to Road Rash. ;)

Oh yeah, I'm sure it does. I would venture that any game that does not support Live play will not do well on the shelves.

banana.gif

A bit late I know - But I have just had a go with a demo version of MotoGP 2 - Bikes do absolutley nothing for me but that game is brilliant.

Hmmmmmm if only we could put a large V8 coupled with a couple of turbochargers whistling with their wastegates chattering away in the bike instead of the chicken chaser wail !

I picked it up on the PC, as the Xbox version has a few slowdown issues around hard turns(sometimes), but I know that the Xbox version supports live.
I love this series, and this game is even better than the first (although not by leaps and bounds.) If you don't have MGP1, get this one, and if you are a fan of the original there is enough here to keep you entertained.

Back