Motor cycles in GT4

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTchampion
  • 28 comments
  • 1,483 views
hmmm, I hope they will make accesible and playable........
 
im pretty sure if there going to go to the work of recording the sounds for them they will make them playable.
 
I'd love it if they were just testing the engine to make them available in some kind of engine shop.

You could buy an Elise o some kind of Super 7 (Caterham, Westfield, ...) and drop a tuned bike engine in it.:trouble: :D
 
Perhaps it's a test run for a seperate game. I hope so anyway.
 
As long as it's a bonus mode and their is no way that the bikes can get into car races. And as long as it's not taking anything away from the main sim mode.
 
Originally posted by driessie
You could buy a 7 (Caterham, Westfield, ...) and drop a tuned bike engine in it.:trouble: :D

Or the Westfield Megabusa and Caterham Fireblade, as they're already known...

Bikes in GT? You can f(oxtrot) right off.
 
They already have bike engines.
 
Hmm. Some kind of echo in here... :D
 
If there are bikes they are best suited for a 100% complete bonus. Why you ask? Becuase most people probably wont get that far. No one I know has completed GT2 or 3 mostly becuase of the endurance races are not appealing to everyone. That way people cant complain about them being in since they wont be easy to obtain (F1 cars were not easy but you didn't need anywhere near 100% to win one)
 
I would just prefer no bikes and a few extra cars and race series.
 
Originally posted by LaBounti
If there are bikes they are best suited for a 100% complete bonus. Why you ask? Becuase most people probably wont get that far. No one I know has completed GT2 or 3 mostly becuase of the endurance races are not appealing to everyone. That way people cant complain about them being in since they wont be easy to obtain (F1 cars were not easy but you didn't need anywhere near 100% to win one)

Anything saved for 100% is for the real hardcore guys like us (I've got 100% and gold in all licenses in all 3 GT's :D ) and so should be extra special and extra accurate. If bikes aren't 100% fantastic in teh game, only giving them to those most into and critical of the game would be a bad move.
I think we also need rewards for 1000 days, 1500 days etc.
 
Originally posted by live4speed
I would just prefer no bikes and a few extra cars and race series.

I would just prefer naked latina's then more cars. And some steaming photo shoot series.
 
i wonder how many polygons a motorcyle would take. hopefully not too many so that they can fit more than 6 cycles on the track at a time. a GP game would be quite fun too if it was online. id might have to get it too
 
If you want to play a motobike game then get MotoGP or something, Gran Turismo in my opnion only really includes cars so bikes would be a bad idea unless it was a bonus little thing for 100% which doesn't effect the other car related features.
 
Maybe they will put a Dodge Tomahawk in GT 4. It has 4 wheels & a mounted riding position so it can be classified as a motorcycle & as a car.
 
Can somebody please tell me what the article says or anything cause I can get into the link, it doesnt work for me I dont know why.... =( please
 
fabro_s
Can somebody please tell me what the article says or anything cause I can get into the link, it doesnt work for me I dont know why.... =( please
Maybe because this thread is almost one year old...?
 
live4speed
As long as it's a bonus mode and their is no way that the bikes can get into car races. And as long as it's not taking anything away from the main sim mode.

totally agree, by the way, that girl u use as ur icon is really freakin hot
 
DiabolicalMask
Maybe because this thread is almost one year old...?


hehe! 💡 👍

Ive read a long time ago they were making a bike game
while they worked on GT4....
Maybe the surprise is a little taste of that?
when u got 100% of GT4 u open up a Hayabuza!
:)
 
omfg! motorcycles!!!!!

this was the first rumor ever made for GT4, welcome to dickidy aut 1 you out of date fool
 
nnnnoooooooooooooooo! gt4 is ruined!!
 
Draugen
hehe! 💡 👍

Ive read a long time ago they were making a bike game
while they worked on GT4....
Maybe the surprise is a little taste of that?
when u got 100% of GT4 u open up a Hayabuza!
:)
:drool: I think that'll be sweet. Especially with the new driver animations.
 
MuFF
nnnnoooooooooooooooo! gt4 is ruined!!
Motorcycles? Please no! Gran Turismo is a driving simulation not a biking simulation. I don't think it will happen any time soon. Besides, look at the Motor Resort concept. I don't see any bikes and KY said that's going to be very close to what the final product is going to be.
 
LOl bikes yea cool not that they would be fun i wonder what they will do with crash animations probley not much
 
It'd be funny if they did... Come up behind him in some high-end race car or other... "get off the road, ya twerp!" and give him a little nudge right as he goes into the Corkscrew. :)
 
GT is GT and not MotoBikes. :crazy:
But some Cars use Bike Engines, so i guess, they are recording the sound of the engine for the cars.
 
On latest SCEE Press Materials form September 2004, GT4 section has an very big real-life photo session from some testing done on Nordschleife with motorbikes included. It has certanly raised my eyebrowes, and as soon Sony allows me to publish that photos (there is a date from which that materials can be published) I'll post the photos here.
 
Back