Motor Resort

  • Thread starter Thread starter Div is back
  • 9 comments
  • 636 views
Messages
2,837
Messages
GTP_Div
I was reading stuff about it, and I was thinking, what do they mean by Motor Resort?

I was looking at the pics and it looks like the Gt2 Interface, but some things lead me to believe that it will be like a "real" city that we'll travel into.

Do you guys got any info on it?
 
Hello Div...glad you're back..but do you mean THIS

Its only three threads below this one :)
 
I know, I saw it too, but it doesn't give any CLEAR information about if its a city or not.

I created this thread for the motor resort, whereas the other one is on the TGS, I'm one of those guy who don't feel to go into 20 pages thread to seek information.
 
I read the TGS thread.

But it is not figured out, if it´s a City or "just" the menu.

Sorry.
 
Div is back
I know, I saw it too, but it doesn't give any CLEAR information about if its a city or not.
I think that may be the answer...there is no CLEAR information yet :) Travelling to citys after completing a challenge would be nice...hmmm GTA SA...have you heard it may take 15mins driving to travel from one area to the other...way off topic but, I can't wait :) Seen the latest trailer...big game...maybe bigger than GT4...maybe :)
 
Damm you terrorist :lol: thread hijacker "oups"

It would really be a great addition to be able to travel throughout a small city, it would really give a new dimension to Gt.
 
and make it more fun!:D
 
Thread Hijacker, maybe...terrorist no :) I set off a metal detector the other day, all sorts of shouting, turned out to be my watch :lol:

Watch this for hijacking...notice when they annouced that GTA SA would not be multi player online , no one cared but have you seen the hostile reaction to the delay in online GT4 :crazy:

Seriously though, the Motor resort seems to be just a menu interface or HCI (Human Computer Interface :) ) The scale of GT4 is absolutley amazing, I was happy having an updated GT3 with better tracks, but all these new features from TGS has left me :drool:
 
A city could be cool, you could drive to the dealer or parts shop. Or even drive to each of the tracks......anyone for a scenic drive to Trial Mountain? :D
 
TurboLevin2NV
A city could be cool, you could drive to the dealer or parts shop. Or even drive to each of the tracks......anyone for a scenic drive to Trial Mountain? :D
:drool:
nod.gif
 
Back