Motorbikes available as well as Cars?

United States
Pittsburgh, PA
JirakuClark
JirakuClark
I'm not sure if I posted this correctly, but here it goes:

What if the Tourist Trophy game was integrated into Gran Turismo? I'm pretty much suggesting that not only will Motorcycles and Superbikes be available in future Gran Turismo games, but actually be able to race side by side with the cars of Gran Turismo. Not only do I think it will bring a positive attention to the motorcycles of the world, but I think it will actually bring a more diverse gameplay mechanic to the series as well seeing that most motorcycles handle, and accelerate differently than cars. At the very least, it'll be cool just to have motorbike events as well as the other Gran Turismo events. What do you guys think?

I'd hate to say this, but cars vs. motorcycles will be unfair as the cars will just ram the motorcycles if you're not careful. This gives the players driving in race cars an unfair advantage whereas players in the motorcycles will get eliminated.

I'd hate to say this, but cars vs. motorcycles will be unfair as the cars will just ram the motorcycles if you're not careful. This gives the players driving in race cars an unfair advantage whereas players in the motorcycles will get eliminated.
I was actually thinking about that, and that's why I thought at the very least, they could add motorcycle only events instead of events that have both cars, and motorcycles.

We could add motorcycles and cars together. Actually, in TT, if a driver falls on the bike, he's respawn.

IMO they should be separate games, real life motor racing has them separated; although I wouldn't mind a bike or two just for fun

Back