Mount Panorama / Bathurst - Time Trial

• Thread starter Ian1234
  • 5 comments
Australia
Australia
Hi All. Wondering what you need to do to be able to access Mount Panorama (Bathurst) in Time Trial mode? My Brother and I used to take turns on earlier versions of the game playing 10 laps of Bathurst each time. Much appreciated. Ian.

Hi All. Wondering what you need to do to be able to access Mount Panorama (Bathurst) in Time Trial mode? My Brother and I used to take turns on earlier versions of the game playing 10 laps of Bathurst each time. Much appreciated. Ian.
Complete as much of the cafe menu section of the game. You can speed this process up by completing CE ( Circuit Experience) to get cash. And then purchase the required cars for the cafe menu. 🍻

Complete as much of the cafe menu section of the game. You can speed this process up by completing CE ( Circuit Experience) to get cash. And then purchase the required cars for the cafe menu. 🍻
Thankyou. Is cafe menu linear (e.g. I can't complete just some of the cafe items to access Mt Panorama)?

Thankyou. Is cafe menu linear (e.g. I can't complete just some of the cafe items to access Mt Panorama)?

Honestly I’m not sure if it’s the cafe menu or the collection rating that allows you to progress. My best advice is make the money you need via CE then spend that money to purchase the cars needed to complete the cafe menu thing.

Complete GT Cafe Menu Book 18:

It shouldn’t be too hard to progress to completing cafe menu 18, you won’t need to purchase any/many cars from memory as you unlock them alone the way and can get them from missions and licenses.

Last edited:
Back