Mountain Fury Drift WOOOOOOO! Stylin' and Profilin

• Thread starter MTNFC3S
  • 26 comments
mtnfc3s
NC local Drift team expanding out to Online Meow.
We like to run tandems, tandems, and more tandems!
When we arent terrorizing the mountains and streets we get online and terrorize eachother.

If you see us on the open lobby, feel free to stop in and run with us anytime..just look for MF'RS or MF'R tandem nite.

We are all East coasters , except our boy Morgan who just moved to cali.

We usually run several nites a week, but it looks like we will start doing it every monday night around 9pm if you wanna come chill.

Heres a oldskewl vid of me and some of the boys, all of the incar footage shot is from my stock s14 dd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLnY0RW_910&feature=channel_video_title

Here's my Formula D proam car this season out dicking around. :)
DSC_5223.jpg

PSN screenname: mtnfc3s
ryan aka destructive d da prez

PSN screenname: fupersudge
robbie aka FB wheelman salisbury chapter charter

PSN screenname:spikederalied
ryan c. aka spike charlotte chapter charter

theres more, but i dont know em right off will edit later.

heres me and the boys at Formula D Palm Beach at the starting line in June:

249627_10150268780354252_547704251_8853453_6420776_n.jpg

and during practice leading my boy Joe:

261765_10150280850959252_547704251_8977038_170517_n.jpg

we loves some drift WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
Yay! a proam guy. BTW Lets go George and Corey who took 1st and 3rd in Vegas!

Thanks you all! We have been drifting here and there separately from eachother, but finally decided to make our real team an online team since like 6 out of 13 members play gt5 online already. haha

look forward to seeing you all around! im sure ill be on later tonight if i see you all ill make sure to give you a shout out!

meow to you too! btw do you guys only track 240s? or cuz I dont see any FCs. only reason I ask is because your name is fcmtn.

I track 240s meow because my rx7 kept popping ( surprise! lolol), and sr20 was way cheaper to make 400hp reliable.

DSC_0376.jpg

IMG_6773.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

BOOOM!

DSC_3238.jpg

DSC_3241.jpg

blowing up. haha bad tuner/builder back in the day. He messed up on the street port and took out just a little too much... so it caught the corner seal then threw it down through rotor housing and then through my turbo.. owned.

I think i might go get it out of the moth balls, and rebuild again. I loved the way it ran touge, way more balanced than both my s chassis.

heres a vid of the old FC when it was N/A back in 08'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VAp13VOUrY&feature=channel_video_title

good to see you guys made your way to gtplanet, welcome to the community. im the leader of Kush Drift Crew and im just stopping by to introduce myself. you guys should register for the Kush Drift Cup it would be a good way to meet other people on teams and such

blowing up. haha bad tuner/builder back in the day. He messed up on the street port and took out just a little too much... so it caught the corner seal then threw it down through rotor housing and then through my turbo.. owned.

I think i might go get it out of the moth balls, and rebuild again. I loved the way it ran touge, way more balanced than both my s chassis.

heres a vid of the old FC when it was N/A back in 08'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VAp13VOUrY&feature=channel_video_title

Ouch, I always wanted to get my FC streetported but Im a broke 🤬

Thanks Tomkat we'll def check it out sometime!

and spank_your_mom... i miss my FC drifting and whatnot, but it was a money pit. :(

drift is hard on any chassis though honestly.

is that pic you have on your avatar of Road atl? kinda looks like it. my wife got a pic of matt when he broke his wheel.

i had a wild day at Road Atl that day, i cracked a windshield hitting that first rumblestrip at about 75mph... it jammed my suspension so hard. it also debeaded a tire which i didnt know, until i linked up the whole track and noticed it was pulling real bad going back up the hill to the start/finish.

i agree robbie. crawdad it is. I like Mt. Fury i was a nice track you got goin there man! I saw you come into the D1 Comp last night, but i was judging some runs then, and i couldnt get out quick enough to chat before you left. I ended up coming in with two 4ths last night in a car i built 2 days ago so i cant complain.
I think they are having it again tonight around 8-9pm cause the host is from british columbia. they do a little practice, and then 1 run of qualifying.

Man we had two tournaments last night again robbie, man wished you could of hung out more! What were you doing to Rocco's corvette last night? What year vette is it

Fupersudge,myself, and few other teammates will be opening an open drift room this week/weekend listed as MF'r drift tryout, if anyone thats not team affiliated wants to introduce theirselves and tryout for Mountain Fury, please stop in. We are mostly looking for east coasters, since team based in NC ...so that we can get practice in evenings together. Our goal is to add 1-2 more drivers that can fit well with our style, and work good with us in group drift, with 3-6 cars sliding in together.
Feel free to come here and introduce yourselves beforehand if you like, location, tell us about your favorite car in game to slide, and a little bit about yourself.

I will announce date and time for this hosted room later this week.
Thanks!

Man we had two tournaments last night again robbie, man wished you could of hung out more! What were you doing to Rocco's corvette last night? What year vette is it

Trying to get it to run correctly. What do you expect though, its a corvette.

Who the fawk would want a car you cant even jack up without opening the doors first...

Eitherway, CRAWDAD!

Also we need more real life mountain fury soon!

WOOOO! I hope we all can get on for a bit this weekend and kick it sideways.
hit me up robbie, and we will try to get Morgan, Zane and a few others up in a room

Back