Mounting the CSL DD on a Playseat Revolution

• Thread starter pburford
  • 22 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi,

I currently have the CSL Elite wheelbase mounted on a Playseat Revolution, I would like to upgrade to the CSL DD but the mounting plate (none adjustable) on the Revolution slopes downwards, this is fine with the CSL Elite as that slopes upwards, but mounting the CSL DD would mean the wheel base and wheel would both slope downwards. Has anyone found a way mount the CSL DD so its either on the horizontal or sloping upwards?

Thanks

P.

Could you not just add some spacers between the wheelbase and the plate? You could use this sort of thing:
cobra.jpg

You could but I don’t think it would be very solid, especially withe the 8Nm DD Pro

I was thinking of asking a local metal workshop to manufacturer a custom piece that would attach to the playseat wheel deck and provide a flat surface for the DD Pro to mount too.

I may just ask my welder buddy to make me an adapter or maybe even a whole new base and get rid of the plastic. That should never have been made plastic.

I tried contacting Playseat a couple if times but no reply. A company can’t honestly expect someone to purchase their products when they can’t even take 2 minutes to reply to a customer

Last edited:
The evolution’s base is horizontal so the 15 degrees may be eniugh but the revolution base actually angles down toward the seat so we may need more angle.

That is what we are looking for though
I currently have a CSL Elite mounted to an Evolution, the base is horizontal and I’m fine with that.

Just found a mounting bracket for the CSL DD and the Playseat Evolution on eBay.

I made something close to this for my G29 wheel on a Next Level Racing stand. Just played around with angle, after I got angle close I then cut blocks to size then painted them. Just be sure to drill holes for mounting bolts to go thru or else they will work free.
Sorry for bad pictures first camera I could find:
1649949599262.jpeg
1649949577039.jpeg

1649949511100.jpeg

Last edited:
Not on the wheel base, there is flex in the arm going from the chair to the wheel base but its not an issue when driving (at least it isn't for me)

Maybe you know somebody who had a 3d printer...

Back