Move slider left or right?

• Thread starter Paseo
  • 6 comments
Serious question. The way it's worded I can't tell which direction to move the slider during the brightness calibration.

Do you move it to the right until the whole box is almost white? Or move it to the left until the gray parts fade into the background?

Just leave it alone and jump into the game, you can always adjust it later if you find it to be an isssue. Your playing GT not trying to be an artist. Go have fun push the pedal down.

Yep it says to do it until you can barely tell the darker tiles.

By the way, I have to give poliphony big props for having a proper HDR setup tool at the beginning, looks amazing.

Serious question. The way it's worded I can't tell which direction to move the slider during the brightness calibration.

Do you move it to the right until the whole box is almost white? Or move it to the left until the gray parts fade into the background?

The highlighted part.

Just leave it alone and jump into the game, you can always adjust it later if you find it to be an isssue. Your playing GT not trying to be an artist. Go have fun push the pedal down.

Where is that then? I tried to find that in the demo under the graphical options but I couldn't find the option? Probably looked over it though since I would assume you can indeed re-calibrate it later.

The highlighted part.

Where is that then? I tried to find that in the demo under the graphical options but I couldn't find the option? Probably looked over it though since I would assume you can indeed re-calibrate it later.
In options go to video output and then open display assistant from there you can change the setup all over again if you so choose.

Back