Movie Experts, I Need Your Help!!

Messages
2,760
I have this quote in my head of someone in some movie saying "You're mean, mean, mean, mean..." over and over to a few people (possibly children) and I can't figure out what it's from!! If anyone has any idea what it might be, please help! It's threatening to drive me crazy!
 
Is there any more info you can give on the film, can you picure the guy that said it or anything else about it?
 
Isn't that from Annie...one of the little Orphan kids says it to "Miss Hannagen" ? Is that the one ?
 
You mean Kindergarten Cop?
 
It could be Annie, but I haven't watched that one in years, and I don't particularly want to re-watch it now in order to get the quote out of my head. ARGHH!! Thanks for the help anyway, everyone!!
 
I tried IMDB it's almost impossible to search for "You're mean, mean, mean, mean"

Went through a few hundred quotes and tried a few different sources.

I've got the cartoon voice "You're Fired! he he he" stuck in my head.

AO
 
Der Alta
I've got the cartoon voice "You're Fired! he he he" stuck in my head.

AO
Now I've got Conan's Trump impression stuck in my head...
 
Yeah I know, I tried Google (which I'm pretty adept with) as well as the IMDB quotes section, but all it comes up with is EVERY movie with a "mean" in it...you can't search for an exact phrase using quotation marks like you can on Google...
 
Back