Movie Trailers... Where to find?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Der Alta
  • 3 comments
  • 422 views

Der Alta

Official GTP Bouncer
Staff Emeritus
Messages
9,209
Messages
DerAlta
Usually, I frequent www.apple.com/trailers to find out what's coming up and what might look good. I don't watch much TV, so I don't get to see much in the realm of upcoming movies.

I know there are other sites out there, that have full listings of movies, but I've not found one that is well put together, or is easy to navigate.

So posting up for the masses, I'm asking Where do you find your movie trailers on-line?

Gracias.
 
I always use Apple's site. They've always got the best versions of trailers, and some are in high-definition QuickTime format.
 
DOes anyone know how to download those quicktime trailers, rather than opening them in quicktime? This is because i would rather play them in WMP/DivX player because it lets you use full screen. Full screen is not available in Quicktime unless you have the pro version.

Thanks

EDIT: Don't worry, i found a way
 
Back