Movies that shouldn't have made it - Speculation....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Flerbizky
  • 17 comments
  • 799 views

Flerbizky

Weltanschauung
Premium
Messages
7,588
Denmark
Whateversville
Messages
Flerbizky
Righty...

So we got Freddy vs. Jason, then we got Alien vs. Predator, now rumours are going on a Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash... So - What crappy remakes with current characters are gonna suck the most :

Bride of Chucky vs. Bride of Frankenstein ?

Post your titles people....
 
Neo vs Mrs Doubtfire should be a good one 👍

I'm also looking forward to Chewbacca vs Barf, and Shrek vs Manny will be great.
 
daan
Neo vs Mrs Doubtfire
Shouldn't that one be The Oracle vs. Mrs. Doubtfire ? ;)
 
Mrs Doubtfire would have the Oracle no bother.

Now, Mrs Doubtfire vs Mrs Autobacs would be fun. 👍
 
Treebeard vs LeatherFace

Junkyard wars: C3PO vs TikTok
 
Godzilla vs. Jar Jar Binks.

Now I would pay to see that. Annoying little tosser.
 
Power Rangers Vs. Spy Kids.

Couldn't suck enough.

AO
 
Der Alta
Power Rangers Vs. Spy Kids.

Couldn't suck enough.

AO

The winners meet Pokemon in the final.
 
Kurt Busch vs. Jimmy Spencer. Well, actually that's something I'd pay $20 to see. Hmm... how about... Eleanor (68 shelby, not 73 mach I) vs. Christine
 
Rocky v. Rambo

I would so love to see Sylvester Stallone kill himself with an exploding arrow or an uppercut to the face.

"Sue me for what?"
 
C-3PO vs Dot Matrix anyone? R2-D2 vs a garbage can? an Ewok vs one of the Muppets? Yoda vs. Morpheus?
 
Victor Vance
Eleanor (68 shelby, not 73 mach I) vs. Christine
Someone had their thinking cap on today.

So does the winner meet KITT?

AO
 
Dori Dori VS Dale Earnhardt Jr would be excellent.
 
Back