Hi all,
I dont know if there is an easy way around this without going back to my parents that have the 3d tv. I recently went around to their place to give the 3d a go and did not change it back to 2d when i left.
Now when i run the game on my tv when the menu would normaly pop up it just brings up the tv's HDMI mode not supported screen. Is there a way to turn 3d off without lugging the whole thing back just to turn it off on their tv?
I dont know if there is an easy way around this without going back to my parents that have the 3d tv. I recently went around to their place to give the 3d a go and did not change it back to 2d when i left.
Now when i run the game on my tv when the menu would normaly pop up it just brings up the tv's HDMI mode not supported screen. Is there a way to turn 3d off without lugging the whole thing back just to turn it off on their tv?