Moving to new psn, is there any way to make it work with the old psn GT6 save game?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 9 comments
  • 1,083 views
Messages
7,224
Bahrain
somewhere on planet earth.
Messages
DM me
Messages
DM me
I'm moving on new account (actually it's a 6 months old account which i use for my ps4) since i don't like my old one and i want to find any way to make the save work on another psn. Any help? please i don't want to start over again.
 
I don't think it's possible with GT6. There's some sort of protection over the save-data I heard.
 
I'm moving on new account (actually it's a 6 months old account which i use for my ps4) since i don't like my old one and i want to find any way to make the save work on another psn. Any help? please i don't want to start over again.
Save data is locked to a single PSNID.

There are some third-party applications that will reassign gamesaves, though I've never felt the need to do so - since you can now rack up 10m credits in an hour or so - and can't remember what they're called.
 
Save data is locked to a single PSNID.

There are some third-party applications that will reassign gamesaves, though I've never felt the need to do so - since you can now rack up 10m credits in an hour or so - and can't remember what they're called.

Is it legal to talk about Reassign tool over this site? Just asking
 
They're sold as commercial products by the usual suspects - Datel, for instance - so... yes.
 
You don't need a commercial program to accomplish that.. pm me if need some info
 
Bumping this thread because i already resigned my save game and it works great except for one thing and that's unable to play Online so is there anyone who could fix it? i heard that only guys with CFW could fix it for me so i doubt that there's members with CFW except maybe 2 - 5 guys.

Sorry if things like that isn't allowed over here.
 
Send me a pm. I can get it done in about 5 minutes.
 
@ToyGTone let me know if that works out for you. I might be interested in that someday.
 
Back