MP4-12C • 458 • LFA *Thank you gogatrs & Gtuned*

• Thread starter roninhyde
  • 28 comments
roninhyde
5500635402_0b8e04d8db_z.jpg

Hi all.

I am looking for some assistance to put together some comparison style shots of the new McLaren with the 458 Italia and Lexus LFA. I own all three cars in the game, so it's just a matter of me sharing them you, getting them on a track (Nürburgring 24hrs and perhaps one from the Course Maker), and doing a single lap for a replay. We really don't even need to drive quickly as this lap is simply for photos, and to get all three cars driving together.

If you're interested, reply to this thread to let me know when you're available for the lap. I'll be free in a few hours, and for some time tomorrow afternoon (USA CST). If I'm not mistaken, the three of us participating can download the replay once the lap is done, so this is also your chance to get these three cars driving together in a single frame.

Of course, if there's already a place for GT5 photographers to meet and do this sort of thing on these grand forums, please point me there!

Last edited:
I can do that.
I'm free for the rest of today, I'm not sure about tomorrow though.
This is probably a good opportunity for me to get some shots too.
Could we do a couple laps on La Sarthe after with some of those classic LM cars? (Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark IV, Jaguar XJ13, Ford GT40, etc.)
If not I can still help.

I'll help out, I have to mics muted though due to paranoid parents is all. I'm good for the rest of today and a majorty of tommorow.

Great, responses already!

I can do that.
I'm free for the rest of today, I'm not sure about tomorrow though.
This is probably a good opportunity for me to get some shots too.
Could we do a couple laps on La Sarthe after with some of those classic LM cars? (Ferrari 330 P4, Ford Mark IV, Jaguar XJ13, Ford GT40, etc.)
If not I can still help.
If there's time, perhaps. Once we're friends on the PSN we can always set up for a time later.

I'll help out, I have to mics muted though due to paranoid parents is all. I'm good for the rest of today and a majorty of tommorow.
Ok, we'll see if I can make do with text communication ... All we'll be doing basically is trading places, leading, following, side-by-sides ... stuff like that.

I'll be ready in an hour or so. Gotta take care of a few things like calling my credit card company, and eating. Eating is important.

Ok, I'm getting off of the computer. I'll be ready in an hour and a half. gogatrs, Gtuned. Are you guys going to be online here? Or will you have your PS3 running? Feel free to add me on the PSN now if you think you'll be up and running by the time I get back.

Thanks for this!

Can you post the room number instead.
I'm usually paranoid about adding random strangers to my friends list.
Plus my parents get ticked.

I'll be on here and PS3 on as well.
Yeah, i cant do any mics at all, so if it could just be text, i can't type back but i'll follow directions

Last edited:
Ok, I'll post up a room number soon.

I've never done this before, but is it possible to create a 3 person only room? And correct me if I'm wrong, but can you borrow cars from someone you aren't friends with? I guess we'll figure all that out when we get there.

Thanks again!

I'd prefer stock vehicles as I'm trying to put together a car magazine-esque supercar shoot out.

Room will be up shortly if all goes well.

Problem dude, i can't go online using your car. I'll have to put my LFA back to stock i guess. Or can i just use it as the Nurburgring Edition

Back