Mr Deap

• Thread starter BLACK86
  • 4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool vids......i just bought epr two days ago......im hooked on it......much more playable than boring gt4......anyway what force feedback settings do you run at?.......like what feedback strength do you use for drift and what for grip??? or are they the same?.....by the way.....do u use the handbrake?

could every1 who can be bothered tell me their settings plz

Next time you want to talk to someone specific, find one of their posts and click the link that says "Private Message" under their post (it's listed next to two other links, "My Posts" and "Add Buddy"). :)

If you don't already know, the Private Message system is kinda like an email account for GTP members.

Wolfe2x7
Next time you want to talk to someone specific, find one of their posts and click the link that says "Private Message" under their post (it's listed next to two other links, "My Posts" and "Add Buddy"). :)

If you don't already know, the Private Message system is kinda like an email account for GTP members.

Whoa, a topic under my name. :lol:

BLACK86
cool vids......i just bought epr two days ago......im hooked on it......much more playable than boring gt4......anyway what force feedback settings do you run at?.......like what feedback strength do you use for drift and what for grip??? or are they the same?.....by the way.....do u use the handbrake?

could every1 who can be bothered tell me their settings plz

I use strong, but when you start it's better to put on normal. Every option are under your own personal taste.

Wolfe2x7

👍 Well said...

Mr Deap
Whoa, a topic under my name. :lol:
Sorry to rain on your parade, Mr. Deap :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back