Mr Laocean's Collection Gallery***

• Thread starter Mr Laocean
  • 23 comments

img0004sv8.jpg

Welcome to my gallery. I'll be showing you my collection of cars with info on why I bought it and tuned it that way. Those that take a look, thank you. In favor, drop your link and I'll comment you on your photos (if you have a gallery). Thank you, and enjoy.

First car up is the Lexus SC300. I built this car for drifting. It's not tuned fully for drifting, but enough to get sideways and go where I want it to go. The rear kicks out easily, but can also snap-oversteer easily as well. The looks of the car makes me believe that it's bulky, but can slide with the rest of them. It's pushing out 296HP, and loves to rip up Trial Mountain. Notice in the pictures, I have S1 tires shown, but I mount on N1 tires when drifting.

Look at that SC300 go. There's nothing wrong with a bulky drift car- as is shown by big V8s winning drift comps all over the world. I love V8s.

Here's a car that I loved shooting. The car is fully max'd out on the motor, usually I don't max out the power on the motors, but this car seems like it can handle it at any level and still turn with ease. I took this car to Motorland, it was stout and very tight in the corners. Never did I feel like it would lose grip, thanks to the AWD system. Reason I bought this car, was because I've always loved the Evo. This one will probably be my favorite of them all. The car is pushing 511HP out through the wheels, lowered on white Volk TE-37 wheels. Those who haven't bought this car, should go cop one themselves. Evo VI RS Tommi Makinen Edition.

I like the first Lancer pic even if I don't like the car. For some reason though your pictures look pixellated to me more than they should be............ :confused:

Thanks for the comments.

I like the first Lancer pic even if I don't like the car. For some reason though your pictures look pixellated to me more than they should be............ :confused:

Hmm, I have no idea why. Changed the resolution on my monitor, nothing. Checked viewing it on Internet Explore 7, nothing. But I understand what you're saying, I looked at the 1st pic of the Lancer at my girlfriend's house, it's very edgy.

Here I represent to you folks, the Peugeot 106 RallyE. Small, compact and quick car. I slammed it all the way down with a very aggressive camber setup and some deep dish wheels. Car is pushing over 200HP and I couldn't be happier. The thing grips like there's no tomorrow, only at times will I notice the understeer, but nothing crazy. I got the car thinking it has a nice throw back feeling with retro like lines, but has a new modern flow to it as well. I hope you guys enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed the car.

The first two, and the last shot of the 106 are the best out of that batch. Do you edit any of your shots?

nice set of pictures here. love the angles and the brightness levels. would love to see what you could do with editted photos one day.

I like the Peugeot pic with the scenery in the background- good even though the scenery is a little blurred, probably just the game's fault.

The Honda S2000. Quick small car, 6-speed close gear ratio, 50/50 weight distribution, what else can you ask for? Not much by any means. At least from me that is. I bought the Type-V version just so I can squeeze some more power out of it. This thing pulls like crazy, boosted and dumped on SSR wheels. It's a straight-line beast, but lost it's turning characteristics. Although, in return, I have another S2000 that's track-ready and takes turns like nothing. Anywho, not much is to be said about this car..I just simply love it.

BTW, I just took rear shots of the car because as a 'GTPhotographer', I believe there is too much focus on the front of cars and not the rear. So I'm just showing a little rear love heh. Enjoy.

i love the photos man, im going to have to redo my gallery today.
Thank you, give me a link to your gallery. I'd like to see it.

nice set of pictures here. love the angles and the brightness levels. would love to see what you could do with editted photos one day.
Thanks lol, maybe soon I'll edit a couple pictures to the max. To the MAAAAX :P

I like the Peugeot pic with the scenery in the background- good even though the scenery is a little blurred, probably just the game's fault.
Eh, I could've probably got it to be more sharper. Thanks though. :)

Ah, have been busy. Thanks for all the comments. Maybe I'll try editing some pics later on.

I'll be updating the gallery with a new set tonight. Maybe two sets..

hey Mr Laocean, love the work put in....try a photo shot on T (wet) and look at some of thoses shots..they come up tops....

dimlpz

I really like the first, third, and fourth shots in the S2000 update. 👍 I also like the shot that's in the banner. ;)

You can visit my gallery by clicking on the smiley in my signature.

Back