Mr2.

Messages
17
Messages
Whaaaatta-Studd
Where do I find it, and before you ask, no I am not looking for the MRS, I'm looking for the MR2, I just can't seem to get it in my used car lot!
 
Keep checking Used car dealership after every 3-5 races, eventually 2 will
appear..

I think one is 197 bhp, the other around 240bhp (I think), I can't remember their model names exactly, sorry.

There's also plenty of Mk1 mr2's in there aswell, the ones I mentioned above are the mk2's, basically, the first mr2's that were turbo'ed (not supercharged, as I think the mk1 were).

Alterntively, put an add up in TRADE section..

👍
 
Saw a non turbo version today. I was thinking about it but held out for the Turbo version. I am waiting for the circle light GT4 to show up.
 
I saw it on the first day I played, but I haven't seen it since. I'm afraid the turbo version only comes in purple :/
I'm also looking for it!
 
Back