MrLaocean's Gallery! (Updated 12/8! - IS-F/Insight)

• Thread starter Mr Laocean
  • 15 comments
Welcome, enjoy.

(Click on images to get to more - or - you can just scroll down and browse!)

12/2/10

12/6/10

12/8/10

Last edited:
08' Honda Civic Type-R

- Started off with some simple mods, CF hood - Enkei RPF1's. Thought it looked a little 'ricer-ish', so I changed it up and went full out on the car. Ironed out some of the understeer it has, since it's pushing 420HP, vastly improved on the handling..but still has lots more of play time to go!

redbullhangar7k.jpg

redbullhangar71o.jpg

tsukubacircuit30.jpg

trialmountaincircuita.jpg

trialmountaincircuit1.jpg

circuitdelasarthe2009no.jpg

Last edited:
97' Honda Civic Type-R

- Fairly stock on the performance side, mainly tuned it for visuals. I know... I have a lot of the shots where the little trains were passing by, I got carried away. 💡

I had fun shooting this car though.

bernmarketstreet6.jpg

bernmarketstreet2.jpg

bernmarketstreet3.jpg

bernmarketstreet4.jpg

bernmarketstreet5.jpg

bernmarketstreet7.jpg

specialstageroute7v.jpg

89' Mazda Eunos Roadster

- Although my real life car is a 91' Mazda Miata, this portrays my real life car..in game. Awesome handling, fun car, with a stock motor. :) Also caught a little baby fireball pic lol.

tsukubacircuitj.jpg

tsukubacircuit1n.jpg

tsukubacircuit2.jpg

10' Honda CR-Z

- Not much to say about this car, but it'll be my next 'FF' track car. Will be running this thing all out. So just a preview of it for now.

specialstageroute73.jpg

specialstageroute72.jpg

08' Mercedes-Benz C 63 AMG

- So far this is my favorite in the stable. 800HP, 7 gears, and FAST! The pictures aren't really great in this set, since I was really messing around with how black cars are in GT5's photomode. I'll take proper pics of this thing later in the future.

tsukubacircuit3.jpg

specialstageroute71.jpg

specialstageroute75.jpg

Latest Posts

Back