MrWaflz55's Driveclub Photo Thread

Canada
Ottawa
Pyano1132
I have relayed a comedic message for @Chikane
(you should add me on PSN and race against me sometime)

DRIVECLUB™_20170117170746.jpg

"The McLaren P1 is Trash"

A Haiku by My Ferrari FXX-K

Yellow and green car,
-
Objects in the mirror see,
-
The red of my lights.

So yeah, come drive against me to prove it isn't.​

Last edited:
@MrWaflz55 Ok ready to send you a friend request

Also what are the rules

Hardcore mode on or off
Automatic gears or not?

:)

I haven't really played any of Driveclub on hardcore mode, so off for the first run, on for subsequent runs maybe.

1v1 me Manual only you scrub.

I'll be home around 5, so I'll message you on PSN then.

Overall i just know how to drive the P1 GTR and how to fully use the KER AND DRS system on it :D

Sorry, i had things to eat, I'm back online as of now.

I forgot Driveclub is a lot less realistic than Project CARS so I brake way too early into the corners.

If you get this message before 9 tonight, you know where to find me. (on PSN)

Last edited:
Sorry, i had things to eat, I'm back online as of now.

I forgot Driveclub is a lot less realistic than Project CARS so I brake way too early into the corners.

If you get this message before 9 tonight, you know where to find me. (on PSN)
I'll give you another chance, Just please don't leave in the middle of the race, i wouldn't do that to you if i was losing:) Anyway i'll be online again on Wednesday after 4pm let me know if that's a good time for you.

I'll give you another chance, Just please don't leave in the middle of the race, i wouldn't do that to you if i was losing:) Anyway i'll be online again on Wednesday after 4pm let me know if that's a good time for you.

Nope, Wednesday isn't very good for me. I have stuff with band in the evening, so can't be online then, I'm free Thursday and Friday night though.

Ok Friday it is then :D Overall i had fun thank you for racing online with me :)

Yeah, I had a tonne of fun too, it's just when the people around me want to get going, they get real pushy, lol. I'll make sure I eat before driving next time :lol:

Overall, sorry for leaving you in the dark and I can't wait for Friday!

Back