Much difference between the two Race-Mod Corvettes? (Z06/ZR1)

  • Thread starter Thread starter kickin_on
  • 9 comments
  • 2,146 views
Messages
189
Hey people, once these 2 cars are RM'ed, is there much difference between the two?

Cheers 👍
 
I think you're safe either way--both will serve you well!
 
lol im sure they will... There's gotta be differences somewhere though...

Paint colour? Performance? Handling? Body shape?
 
If there is, I can't tell.
 
ZR-1 Has more HP and a more stable handling.
 
I was curious as well. I bought both but the ZR-1 needs a chassis rebuild so I can't say one is better than the other as far as handling. The ultimate test would be to set both cars at the same PP and tire choice and set them loose at a track.
 
jedi09
The ultimate test would be to set both cars at the same PP and tire choice and set them loose at a track.

I don't know about same PP, but maybe tune the suspension, LSD, and such to the same settings.
 
I found the Z06 RM to be better on default settings simply because it had some camber tuned in. :)

Ofcourse tuning the ZR1's suspension could make it hand as well or better than Z06. The chasis should be the same when in RM trim (ZR1 having got some of the racing DNA of Z06 based GT racers) so the only difference i can think is the weight and performance of the engine...
 
I've got both they have a performance point difference of 1.
 
Back